Client Experience Settings
This article will show you how to configure your client experience settings, to give your clients the best experience while they use the web portal and mobile app.
If there are multiple advisors set up on Blueleaf be sure to read up on the marketing contact setting, which will determine whose profile the client will see in the mobile app.
First, go to your settings on the Advisor dashboard:
Then, click on Client Experience Settings:
Here you will see the various customization options:
- Upload logo (applies to both web and mobile)
- Choose a color (applies to both web and mobile)
- Add a profile photo
- Enter your name, title and firm name
- Address (this needs to be filled out completely for the map to appear in the mobile app)
- Contact preferences (this will show up as contact options in the mobile app)
Remember to click save when you're done!
- Accepted formats: SVG (recommended), PNG or JPG
- Max size 10mb
- Select "logo contains firm name" to exclude the firm name text where applicable
- Images with small or slim text are not recommended
If you need assistance with the appearance of your logo, don't hesitate to contact our support team. Please send us the original vector image file (usually provided by the graphic designer).