Submitting a request for a new held-away account connectionIf a connection to a particular institution is not available, you can fill out a form to request a new connection:
1. Log into Blueleaf, and click "accounts" on the left
2. In the upper-right corner of the page, there's a section called accounts & groups. Click the "add" link
3. Click the "diagnostic" link below the search box
4. This should open a pop-up window. This is the interface our data provider (Quovo) uses. Now click "+Add".
5. Search for New Connection in the search bar. The Select click "Request New Insitution". You'll be prompted to fill out a form with the log in URL and your account information.
When you submit a sync request, the form goes to our data provider, and they will review the issue to develop a new connection. We cannot guarantee any sort of timeline on when a connection can be developed, only that our data provider will review the connection for development. Depending on the complexity of the connection, this process can take several months to complete.