Blueleaf Billing: Deleting an AccountAfter syncing clients and accounts, you may encounter an error that a particular account could not be found in the sync data. This typically indicates that the account was deleted or hidden from the Blueleaf dashboard.
If you need to delete the account from Blueleaf Billing:
1. Go to the fees tab
2. Scroll over the pencil icon next to the client and click "view client details"
3. A screen will pop out from the right, scroll down until you see a list of accounts within the household.
4. Click the pencil icon next to the account you want to delete.
5. Click "delete" at the top to delete the account. This will remove the account and all associated billing data.
6. If you want to remove the account, but retain prior billing data in the system, you can also select the "terminate" option to remove the account from future billing periods.
On the next page, you can select a "stop billing date". The account will be excluded from billing outputs moving forward from that date.
If you're not charging a fee for this account, click "waive fee".
Note: If you delete an account from Blueleaf Billing, but it's not deleted or hidden from the Blueleaf Dashboard, the account will appear again during the next sync.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems while completing these steps, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org