Blueleaf Billing: Setting Up Asset Class ExclusionsIn order to exclude a specific security or asset class within a client's account, you must first set up the asset classes in Blueleaf Billing. To do this, email email@example.com with a list of securities or asset classes that you wish to exclude, as well as an example of a client that owns each security.
Once our support team sets up the asset classes, you can follow the steps below to exclude a security or asset class from billing calculations:
1. Go to the fees page
2. Scroll over the pencil icon next to the client and click "view client details"
3. Click the pencil icon next to "client details"
4. Select "yes" for "Do You Want To Exclude Specific Assets From Billing?", then add an exclusion
5. The next page will allow you to apply an exclusion for an asset class or security for ALL the client's accounts
6. If an exclusion only applies to a particular account, click "yes" for DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL ACCOUNT EXCLUSIONS?"
7. Click the pencil icon next to the account you want to edit, and the next page will allow you to apply an exclusion for an asset class or security for that account.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems while completing these steps, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org