Uploading Files to Document Vault
Blueleaf offers a document vault that both clients and advisors can access. The advisor or client can upload files to the Document vault securely to share sensitive files or information.
Advisor POV only:
1. Advisors can upload documents to their client Document Vault in their client portal from the advisor dashboard by clicking on the "Documents" page in the upper right hand corner.
2. After clicking this button, there will be a list of existing households which can be clicked on to see which documents or folders are within the document vault already. Advisors can upload files into the client's document vault by clicking on the client's name then clicking on "Upload Document" on the right-hand side. You can also create folders within the client's document vault from here. If you want the file to be uploaded into a particular folder, you will want to select the folder before uploading the document.
Advisor and Client POV (Clients skip to Step #2):
1. Advisors or clients can upload files to the client's document vault in the client's portal. Advisor should search for the client on the advisor dashboard then click to go to the client portal.
2. Advisors or clients will be able to access the client's document vault by clicking on the "Documents" page located on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Advisors or clients can upload files directly or choose an available folder to upload files into. The "Upload Documents" button will allow a file to be uploaded to the vault. If you want the file to be uploaded into a particular folder, you will want to select the folder before uploading the document.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about document uploads. Feel free to check out video tutorials on the advisor and client experiences below!