How do I schedule an Automated Information Delivery?Have you ever wanted to:
- Know which clients to proactively focus on?
- Stay ahead and know which accounts are performing worst or best?
- Monitor prospects’ account performance to spot opportunities?
- View which accounts had the most cash in or out that week?
Blueleaf can hand you an ordered list via email of which client and/or accounts need your attention. Keeping you ahead of your clients and competitors. Saving you time. Making it easy.
Information delivered to you, automatically, without you having to lift a finger. Just set and forget...until the information arrives.
To get started:
- Navigate to the client or account list from your Blueleaf dashboard
- Sort and filter the grid. What you see in the grid is what you'll export on an automated basis.
- If you want a report on Managed accounts only, make sure the filter is set to managed.
- If you want to see your Largest Net Deposits/Withdrawals, make sure the Net/Deposit Withdrawal column is sorted with the values Descending.
- If you’d rather see which accounts haven’t updated in a while, use the "hasn't updated in" filter and select the Last Updated column to make it sort values in Descending Order.
- Once your grid is set up. Click the "Schedule Custom Report" Button.
- The scheduling popup will appear. Select the frequency at which you want to receive your delivery and the day of the week you want to receive it on.
- Choose a name for your AID. We have automatically filled this field with the subject line of the email you will receive.
- Click "Schedule"
How do I delete/edit a Schedule?
- Right now you cannot edit an existing schedule. But you can remove and reschedule really easily. Start by selecting the “Schedule Custom Report” button to reveal the Scheduling popup
- Click the delete icon to remove the existing AID.