Adding a phone number to BlueleafIf your firm is enabled for Wealthguard, adding a cell phone number will ensure you receive available Wealthguard alerts.
For an advisor:
1. Go to settings
2. Under profile, you have three options:
- Mobile phone: This is where the Wealthguard summary SMS will be sent for advisors
- Office phone: This gives you an option to include your office phone number on client reports
- Wealthguard callback number: This number will appear in the SMS sent to clients as a number they can contact for further questions
3. Once you complete your changes, click "save" at the bottom
For a client:
1. (Just for advisors; everyone else can skip to #2.)
Log into your dashboard and search for the client's record from the client list then click on "Detailed Reports & Client Portal".
2. Click the "Preferences" link on the left-hand sidebar.
3. Enter your mobile phone number, then click "update"