Wealthguard: advisor and client messagingThere are a few different types of alerts and messages that relate to the Wealthguard status of an account, on both the advisor's and client's end.
In order to receive SMS alerts, you must first enter your mobile phone number in Blueleaf by following the steps here. NOTE: the SMS alerts will come from our internal messaging system, and the number is (855) 906-3066, so it's recommended that you add this number to your contact list.
1. Following each trading day, advisors will receive a summary SMS message with the number of accounts in each Wealthguard status. These SMS messages are delivered after all Blueleaf account data updates are complete, which is typically before 12:00 noon eastern time. An example of the summary SMS message is shown below:
<advisor name> WealthGuard Status Summary:
Review: 0 (0 new)
Alert: 0 (0 new)
2. Advisors can also view the Wealthguard status on their accounts via their Wealthguard dashboard:
1. Clients will receive an SMS message each time the Wealthguard status on an account changes:
When the Wealthguard status changes to "review":
Your Advisor is reviewing your account [ACCOUNT NAME]
Question? Contact [ADVISOR NAME AND CONTACT NUMBER]
When the Wealthguard status changes to "alert":
Your Advisor is activating your WealthGuard strategy on [ACCOUNT NAME].
Account Questions? Contact [ADVISOR NAME AND CONTACT NUMBER]
Or when the Wealthguard status changes back to "ok" after previously being in "review" or "alert"
Your Advisor's WealthGuard strategy was successful and your account [ACCOUNT NAME] is back on track.
2. Clients will receive an SMS message when their account balance hits an all time high. More specifically if a client's account balance is greater than the account's basis (ie: deposits into the account do not trigger an all time high SMS). An example of the SMS message is shown below:
Your account <account name> reached a new high with a current value of <balance>.
3. Clients can view the Wealthguard status on their accounts via their client portal on the "balances" page.
4. Clients will also see the Wealthguard status on their accounts in their weekly email.
If you do not receive an SMS message as outlined in this article, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org