This article covers the steps for excluding an account from billing.
1. Click on the "Fees" tab on the left.
2. Scroll over the pencil icon next to the household name, and select "View Client Details"
3. A screen will pop out from the right, scroll down until you see a list of accounts within the household.
4. Find the account you want to exclude, and click on the pencil icon to the right of it.
5. Scroll down, and set the toggles to "No" for both "Billable" and "Include in Client Aggregation" and then press "Save"
If you have any questions or encounter any problems while completing these steps, contact us at email@example.com