This article covers the general steps for customizing and generating client invoices in Blueleaf Billing.
1. Select the "invoices" tab
2. Select "Customize Invoice" on the right
3. Select "Upload Logo" on the screen that pops out from the right
4. Enter your firm's address in the text box underneath "Firm Address"
5. Click the plus sign next to "Payment Instructions", "Notes" and "Page Footer" to enter text for these
6. Press "Save" to save your changes
Downloading Client Invoices
Downloading Client Invoices must be done after all error flags have been cleared on the "Fees" page. If an account has a red flag next to it an invoice will not be generated for that client.
1. Select the "invoices" tab on the left
2. Click on the green rectangle next to a client name to preview that client's invoice
3. Click on the "Export PDF" Button. This will generate a link to a .zip file that contains individual PDFs for all clients
4. Open the .zip file on your computer to access the PDFs
If you have any questions or encounter any problems while completing these steps, contact us at email@example.com